Hoglund, Chwialkowski & Mrozik, PLLC (Hoglund Law), handles Social Security Disability law throughout Ohio, including Cleveland, Akron, Canton, Columbus, Cincinnati, Dayton, Anderson Township, Beachwood, Beaver Creek, Bexley, Blue Ash, Centerville, Delhi Hills, Dublin, Elyria, Euclid, Grove City, Hamilton, Huber Heights, Independence, Lakewood, Lincoln Village, Lorain, Mentor, Middleton, Milford, Moraine, Reynoldsburg, Roselawn, Springdale, Springfield, St. Bernard, Strongsville, Trotwood, Upper Arlington, West Chester, Westlake, Worthington and all communities of Cuyahoga County, Franklin County, Hamilton County, Summit County, Montgomery County, Lucas County, Stark County, Butler County, Lorain County, Mahoning County and statewide.
* Home visits are typically available within a fifty mile radius of the major metro areas. The Bottom Line is that you will not spend a 'dime' out of pocket for our law firm to represent you. The only way our law firm gets paid any money is if you get back benefits. Out of the back benefits, the Social Security Administration withholds 25% of that and sends it directly to our office to pay your Attorney's Fees. You keep the remaining 75%. 99% of our clients that win their claim receive a back benefits check from Social Security. The average back benefits check paid to our clients is about $6,000 - $9,000. Now, if you receive back benefits that amount could be more or less depending on an individual's case. Remember this is only an example, but it is likely that you will receive some money for back benefits if we won your case.
This website is for informational purposes only. The information on this website should not be interpreted as legal advice.