default logo


Why Choose Hoglund Law?

No Recovery Means No Fees:

Our law firm charges on a contingency fee. The only way our law firm gets paid anything is if you receive back benefits on your claim. Out of your back benefits, our office charges 25% or one quarter. The Social Security Administration withholds this fee and sends you a check for the remaining 75%. Our attorney fees are also limited to a maximum of $6,000. This means, no matter how much money you get in back pay, our office will not charge more than $6,000.

No Charge for Expenses:

Some law firms charge for the cost of obtaining medical records, copying your file or getting statements from your physicians or other medical providers. Our law will not pass those expenses on to the claimant. The main thing to remember is that you do not have to pay any money out of pocket for our firm to represent you or to come to visit you. You only pay if your case is won and you receive back benefits.

Experienced Attorneys:

In the past 20 years, over 21,000 clients have trusted us to help them with their claims. At Hoglund Law, we have a highly-trained team of Attorneys and Paralegals. You will be represented by an attorney that is experienced, licensed and insured.

Home Visits and Convenient Locations throughout Ohio:

Unlike other law firms, our attorneys will come out to visit you right in your home if you are within a 50 mile radius of one of our major metropolitan areas. We also have 38 office locations throughout Ohio including Cleveland, Akron, Canton, Columbus, Dayton and Cincinnati. Providing free consultations in your home and offering a wide variety of convenient office locations, we are able to serve our clients without requiring them to travel far or sometimes travel at all. Our experienced attorneys are able to serve you in a location convenient to you.

The Hoglund Law Promise:

At Hoglund Law, we promise to treat our clients with respect. Our experience has shown us that success comes from our ability to respect our clients and show compassion and kindness while trying to assist them in navigating the Social Security disability process. Our staff and attorneys are available to assist you by phone or by mail to help you obtain the answers you need throughout the process. If you have any question about our promise of customer service, confidentiality or respect of our clients, please feel free to contact our offices at our toll free number.