Keith is a general partner in the law firm whose primary responsibilities include a full time practice personally representing consumer bankruptcy claimants. He joined the law firm in 1992. With his partners, he started the law firm’s Social Security Disability practice and represented claimants from initial consultation through administrative court hearings. He has represented claimants in matters concerning personal bodily injury and family law. He is involved in the planning and management for the law firm’s business practices which now consists of representing claimants in consumer bankruptcy law and social security disability law.
He enjoys spending time with his wife and daughter on the weekends.
Areas of Practice
- Social Security Disability
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Minnesota
- Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. – 1990
- North Dakota State University
- B.S. – 1984
- Major: Agriculture
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota Bar Association