Robert Hoglund, a graduate of Hamline University School of Law, founded the law firm of Hoglund, Chwialkowski & Mrozik, PLLC in October 1990. Robert started practicing exclusively in the area of Bankruptcy Law until he expanded the law firm’s practice to include Social Security Disability Law in 1994. In 2009 Robert expanded the Social Security Disability practice to include Minnesota and Wisconsin. In 2010 the law firm expanded its practice in Social Security Disability Law to Ohio.
When Robert is not at the office, he enjoys spending time with his family. Together, they hunt, fish, and tend to participate in a variety of outdoor fun.
Areas of Practice
- Social Security Disability
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Minnesota
- Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. – 1990
- University of Minnesota-Duluth
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota Bar Association